Monday, December 04, 2006

I had such a great time on Saturday at the Pug meet-up! I got to hang out with all these other cool pugs. But, like I said... they always gotta sniff me when I first get there and it scares the pee outta me! This time, I really did tinkle. Mom scooped me right up and put me on her lap, so I'd feel safe while they were finishing their sniffin. Then, I ran around and played... but I always seem to go to the two-leggeds more. Maybe it was because it was so COLD! Brrrr... poor mom can't seem to find a sweater that will actually STAY on me.

Mom put a bunch of stuff in her car to take to the rescue people. I didn't get to go with her, but she told me they were so happy to get all that great stuff for their animals... they couldn't believe it. I'm glad my brothers and sisters will get some toys, soft blankets and yummy treats. Speaking of treats... hmmm...

That's all that's going on in Pugville right now. Mom's putting up all these pretty decorations. She says it's her favorite time of the year. I just like to look at all the pretty stuff.

I sure wish Dad was here, though. Mom said he doesn't have a Christmas tree, so she's sending him one, so his whole crew can have a little holiday cheer. He's also going to get some stockings for him and all the guys, including the General. =) I think my Auntie Rebecca is going to get some stuff, too. So, keep your eyes peeled, Dad! I miss you!

Pug Hugs
~ Sitka ~

No comments: