Friday, September 05, 2008

My Granny left yesterday...

My Granny came up a few days before daddy left so her and Mom could go see something called the Lion King... ?? Don't know what that is, but Mom said it was pretty cool. Anywoof, Granny went home last night and I really, really miss her. She takes great care of me, lays with me on the sofa, sneaks me an extra treat when Mom isn't watching and makes me toys! Isn't that what humans are supposed to do for their grandpugs?

My daddy is gone, too. He's going to school, or something. I don't know why - he's pretty smart to me, but Mom says he had to go for work. So, I miss him, too! I've been hit with a double whammy and I don't know how much more my poor little pug heart can take. At least momma is here... but I'm so sad when she goes to work.

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day. I hung out with my momma and Granny. It was fun!

No comments: