Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blame mom, not me...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a really long time... LONG time... but mom has been really busy. She HAS to help me type or else I'd be here all darn day trying to type one word!!

She's got this school thing she does, and works... but she ALWAYS makes time for MEMEME!! She always drives home between work and class to take me outside and feed me. She said she doesn't care - she loves me.

Daddy is home right now, so he'll be home for Turkey Day!! YAY!! Then he leaves... but he'll be home for Christmas!!! Another big YAY!! We're going to Aunt Becca and Uncle Andrew's house for Thanksgiving. Yes, WE... ALL of us, so it will be fun! Mom always gives me a little turkey, as long as it has nothing bad for doggies in it. Do people put chocolate on turkey?

No comments: