Sunday, July 05, 2009

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted... sorry about that (mom says sorry, too, since she has to help me). Mom goes is still going to that school thing. I don't know why! It seems like a lot of work, and me? I'd rather sleep and eat! Oh... and poo.

My brother, Homer... he's gotten SO BIG! He's as tall as me!! And he's got really long legs, too. Mom said she might look into some agility training for him... but he's a scaredy cat!!!! He's afraid of thunder, fireworks, any loud noise. Not me!! I'm not afraid!! Mom says that we're just like kids (those small 2-legged things). You get one that's great (doesn't cry or whine a lot, not nurrodic?) and then you get one that's all of those things.

We've just been playing with our mommy and daddy, who gets to be home a whole lot more - and I love it!! It's not been too hot, so we get to go on more walks, too. Mom says she's going to get Homer a blog, too, so he can write stuff. But he's so stupid, what's he gonna write about?!?

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!! I'll make mom help me post again soon.

No comments: