Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Daddy's Gone now...

Well, Daddy's gone... I'm hanging in there, though. I sure do miss him. Mommy takes extra special care of me, since she has to make up for both of us. She takes naps with me on the couch, since that's what Daddy does a lot.

Well, my Halloween costume finally paid off, and I won the contest at my vet's office. I won 1st place and a free microchip. That didn't hurt AT ALL! I recommend every doggie (ok, cats, too) get one. That way, if you ever get lost, you can get back home.

Mom says to check out my Dogster.com page (there's a link on the right) and add me to your pup pals. I like having buddies!

I hope to post a picture in the next day or so. Mom's kinda busy right now, so I can wait. Signing off for now - it's bedtime. Pug Hugs!!

~ Sitka ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sitka, youre so cute, nice costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!