Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hi again!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Sheesh... am I tired! But, I had SO MUCH fun staying with my granny and seeing all my family. I got lots of food - under the table, of course. They had to sneak it to me, because mom doesn't like me eating too much. But, I just LOVE FOOD! The vet says I'm losing my girlish figure... whatever that means. But, I think I'm doing OK. Mom had to go by the vet in Petsmart while we were gone, to get some stuff for my ears, and the vet there said I was "perfect". Of course! I'm a DIVA!

Granny gave me lots of toys and more socks! I love my stuffed socks. She gave mom lots of extras, too, so when I wear one out, I got a spare.

I sure miss Daddy. He calls whenever he can, which I know mom is thankful for - me, too! He bought me a Pugberry a long time ago, but it doesn't work for him all the way over there. =(

I can't wait for Saturday! Mom is taking me to a pug meet-up and I'll get to see all my pug buddies and play! I kinda freak out when all those other pugs come to sniff my you-know-what. Yikes! But, mom says they're collecting a bunch of stuff to donate to a local shelter and a rescue, so at least some of my homeless brothers and sisters will have some good stuff for Christmas.

Well, I'm off to dream of cheese and other pug-like stuff. Pug hugs and kisses!!

Sitka

No comments: