Friday, March 28, 2008

Not sure what to think...

Well, if you read my blog very often you know that my mommy tries to help animals whenever she can. She does all kinds of stuff... well, she did before she started going to that school thing. But she used to drive transports, set-up transports for dogs she never even met, post for dogs that needed a home or someone to come save them... and she used to work with a pit bull rescue. It got to be too much for her, I guess.

So, she said she got an email thingy yesterday about a transport and some dogs needing somewhere to stay overnight, because it's such a LONG trip. Well, guess what? There's two girl pugs on it - and they needed a place to stay. So, I guess we'll have some puggy company tomorrow night. Mom asked me to be a good girl and help her with them. Their names are Chrissy and Gracie; one of them is blind and one of them has some hip problems, so she'll have her hands full. I guess she'll have to carry them outside to go potty, but she said she doesn't mind. If they didn't have a place to stay, they wouldn't be able to get to a safe place. Mom would DIE if that happened!

I'll see if I can get her to post some pictures of them on my blog tomorrow or the next day. And I'm really going to try to be a really good girl. I'm not used to having other dogs in the house... and I get upset about my food and stuff, but mom says she can handle that and feed us all separately if she has to.

No comments: