Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well...

It wasn't so bad without mom & dad. They let me stay with Auntie Rebecca and Uncle Andrew and they took great care of me. In fact on the first night, Uncle Andrew laid down with me until I fell asleep, because I was whining and missing my humans. They hung out with me and took me for all kinds of walks. I still wish I coulda gone to New York, but it ended up being fun and not such a big deal.

Mommy got to see her first Broadway Musical - The Little Mermaid. She said it was so wonderful and she was so excited to have been able to see it in NYC. If you want to see some previews, here's the link: http://disney.go.com/theatre/thelittlemermaid/index.html#video. Make sure you have a fast connection, cause it's S-L-O-W.

Then, this summer they're going to see The Lion King at the Kennedy Center. Mom can't wait for that one either! It's another one of her fave Disney movies - yeah, Mom's a big kid at heart.

Until next time, pug hugs and kisses!!

Sitka

No comments: